The web-based Target Media Directory provides accurate and up-to-date information about the media in South Africa and Africa.
An overview of the media in South Africa, which includes details of print publications, broadcast stations, and online media. This consists of profiles, demographics and the most recent: SAARF’s LSM, AMPS, and ABC figures.
Search for media using titles, keywords, contributors or demographical information.
Create accurate media lists for campaigns or media announcements in seconds. Simply search for and add selected media to your lists. All listed contact details will be available to you.
Contact details for thousands of editors, publishers, sales and advertising managers working in the industry in South Africa and Africa are available to you. Add them to your online address book, where you can also import your own contacts.
Email media contacts or your own contacts directly from Target Media Directory, include press releases or other attachments.
Add notes to media titles and contacts so you can easily keep track of all your interactions with them.
The user-friendly Target Media Directory gives you access to extensive and accurate information for successful media planning.
Full details for:
- 3, 600+ print publications
- 380+ broadcast stations
- 1, 700+ websites
- 16, 000+ programmes & segments
Contact details for:
- 15, 000+ editors, publishers, sales managers, etc. linked to print publications
- 1, 000+ sales, advertising, programme managers, etc. working at stations
- 2, 700+ editors, webmasters, owners, etc. of websites
- 1, 250+ producers, presenters, advertising managers etc. of programmes
The contact details available are those provided by publishers